Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Emery, Bodie and I met my mom and Nanny at Denver Downs Farm in Anderson, SC, last weekend for our annual visit to the pumpkin patch and celebration of all things fall.  They added a new feature this year--a giant bubble of a trampoline/moon bouncy thing.  Emery had so much fun!  I inquired about having one put in our backyard, but apparently they're not as simple as I had hoped.  Somehow I don't think Ben will go for me digging trenches all through his beloved yard to blow air into this huge tarp thing that would surely kill the grass.  I guess we'll have to stick with our original plan to get a trampoline one day in the near future.  However, falling off one of these bubble things would be a lot less dangerous.
 



 Jack-o-lantern tetherball
 Rubber ducky races
 Rolling around in corn....just like last year.
 Bodie's first autumn!  And also his first taste of ice cream (thank you, Nanny!)
 He loved it!

No comments: