Friday, November 2, 2012

Bodie's Baptism

Our precious baby boy was baptized last Sunday at our church, Mitchell Road Presbyterian.  This is also where Emery attends school and I just adore everything about the church and the academy.  We were fortunate to have all of Bodie's grandparents in attendance, including his great grandmother, Nanny!  My sister and her family as well as many cousins and friends celebrated with us.  Following church we hosted everyone for a big brunch at our house.  The kids (and there were a lot of them!) enjoyed playing in the enormous bouncy house I rented as well as jumping on Emery's new trampoline.  We lucked out with the weather and had a gorgeous morning and afternoon.  Thank you to everyone who helped make this day so special.  We are so blessed!





I did not take a single picture--thanks, Linda (Grandma), for being my photographer!  Bodie James with his Slagel grandparents.

No comments: