Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wheeler Homecoming

My recent trip to Atlanta happened to coincide with my former high school's homecoming parade.  Given Emery's recent obsession with cheerleading, I figured this would be the perfect opportunity for the kids to enjoy some fun and games WHILE watching cheerleaders.  Plus, my high school is in the midst of a major renovation and I was curious to check it out.  Wheeler High School is going to be amazing! 
 Bodie on the end zone paw print.  The field is now astro turf and looks incredible.  The parade concluded with a fair and bonfire along the track.  Such a fun evening!  I'll definitely try to plan for this again next year.
 Emery, Bodie, Kelsey and Hayes at their mommies' alma mater
 Racing the field

 Witchy Emery
 Emery got her face painted by an actual cheerleader--she was in awe.
Go Wildcats!

No comments: