Monday, April 27, 2009

More Hayes.....

I am addicted to my new nephew. Ben and I went down to Atlanta Saturday to spend the day with Hayes, Alison and Brian. The day turned into a marathon cigar and drinking session for Brian and Ben and Neighbor Doug--and eventually Nando, while Alison, Nanny and I fussed over Hayes all afternoon. Ben and I are so lucky to have TWO precious nephews--if only Austin lived closer! We miss you, Austin! I will see Hayes again this Thursday--two and a half more days to go! I get to see Austin this Friday!!!!! Yay!
Nanny and the pram--must bring back memories for her!
Ben, Brian and Neighbor Doug do their best to pollute the neighborhood.

Mommy-to-be Tara stopped by to meet the little guy.


Hayes looks quite sporty with his basketball sneaker socks and baseball burp cloth (made by Debbie!)

1 comment:

Melinda said...

So fun! When is Tara due?