Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary, Ben!

Yesterday was our second wedding anniversary. Hard to believe that two years have flown by already.....and that we are about to become parents! We didn't make a big deal out of our anniversary (unlike last year's Napa trip), but Ben brought me flowers from my favorite florist (Dahlia's) and a very sweet card. We enjoyed dinner at our favorite Italian restaurant, put together a stroller and watched "Dancing With The Stars." Crazy night! I'd say marriage has tamed us, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Thanks, Ben, for giving me two amazing years. I love you!
A trip down memory lane.......
Our wedding reception at Villa Christina--the garter toss
Saying our vows

We did it!

Newly married Ben with his brothers

My gorgeous flowers Ben got at Dahlia's. Lillies are very special to us. Dahlia's signature trademark is to have a crystal bead dangling from a leaf (?) and to wrap big leaves around the vase. I love their style!

1 comment:

Jennifer and Beau Whitson said...

Happy belated Anniversary! Those pictures are so sweet!