Sunday, April 5, 2009

2009 Wakeboarding Season

The gorgeous weather here in Greenville yesterday lured Ben out onto Lake Hartwell with Bret Hightower for the first wakeboarding session of the season. The cold water didn't bother them--they each bought wetsuits for such an occasion. Jason Crapeaux and I decided to tag along and enjoy the sunshine while staying nice and warm and dry. We had a great day! I am a little sad to be sitting out most of this season, but hopefully I can get behind the Malibu a few times towards the end of summer and into fall. Ben and Bret weren't very rusty--I was impressed. Today is a different story. Ben can barely turn his neck (I think he has whiplash from a 360 degree trick gone wrong). Bret, how are you feeling?!?!?
Jason enjoyed the sun and beer--I just enjoyed the sun.
Ben's first run of the year!

Suiting up
Inverted Bret
Warming up

No comments: