Monday, November 29, 2010

Out in the west Texas town of El Paso....

Ben, Emery and I spent Thanksgiving with Ben's family in El Paso. Ben's older brother Jerry, sister-in-law Korey, nephew Austin and niece Alexa live there in a fun-filled house with gorgeous views. Emery had a blast playing with her cousins and Ben and I were able to relax thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Slagel and their fabulous babysitting!
We watched "Toy Story 3" about five times during the trip. GREAT movie, although I cried at the end. Austin has this fun Buzz Lightyear scooter that Emery fell in love with.....guess we might have to tell Santa about that item.
Skinny dipping! Well, only Emery. The rest of us wore suits.

Sweet Mazie


Crazy Rosco. Jerry and Korey have the cutest, most entertaining Boxers. I hadn't seen them in two years, but I think they remembered me. I love these dogs! They are so good with the kiddos.



Grandma with Austin, Jerry with Alexa and Ben with Emery (I had a friend make these turkey shirts.....aren't they adorable?)


The next generation of Slagel women

Sunset at the country club

Emmy's first golf lesson with Daddy


Thanksgiving Day

No comments: