Monday, November 22, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving....and a fun weekend in Atlanta

Emery and I headed down to Atlanta this past weekend for the baptism of precious Bree Benich and were able to squeeze in lots of fun in 48 hours.

A trip to Starbucks with Cuz
Aren't they cute in their matching ensembles?

Random picture.....I had Emery's Easter shoes bronzed. I could just cry! She's getting so big.


Yay!!! I got to see most of my girls for dinner at Thai Diner (my absolute fave) and then a showing of "Morning Glory." Delicious dinner, chick flick and lots of catching up. Thanks, Alison, Lindsay, Meri, Paige and Tara! I had not been to a movie in YEARS (not exaggerating), so this was truly a special treat.

Emery modeling her cute Thanksgiving shirt (thanks to Jaime Butcher White!) while sitting on a Christmas tree box.

No comments: