Sunday, November 14, 2010

Hedklotz Park--Emmy's Favorite Place

Greenville is home to one of the best playgrounds/facilities I have ever seen. Herdklotz Park boasts two playgrounds (one for little kids, one for bigger kids), a jogging path, amazing soccer fields and two pavilions with grills/restrooms/tables. It is the perfect spot to spend an afternoon....which Emery and I have done three times this week! I know the weather is about to get cool so I'm trying to cram in as many outdoor activities as possible. Emery is the type of kid who needs to be worn out.....I wake up every morning thinking "what can I do today to tire her out?" Thankfully, Herdklotz is something we can both agree on!

Making her way up to the big playground
Taking a break to watch some soccer

Showcasing her gymnastics skills


Having fun on the little playground

Deciding on a slide

Started the day off with some gummy bears

Sharing with Maddux

No comments: