Monday, May 4, 2009

Baby Shower in Grand Haven, MI

Mom, Nanny and I spent the weekend with my in-laws so that we could attend a baby shower for Emery given by my mother-in-law's friends and Korey, my sister-in-law. The ladies outdid themselves! The shower was held at the Spring Lake Country Club and everything was perfect: the food and decorations were fabulous! The hostesses collected money from the guests ahead of time and got Emery and me lots of crucial (and fun!) baby items that we needed, such as the swing, Pack N' Play, bottles and bottle warmer, etc. We are all set for Emery's arrival!
The grandmothers and great grandmother (Linda, Mom and Nanny)
The lovely hostesses: Korey, Susan, Linda, JoAnne and Sherrie

These centerpieces were adorable! Such a cute idea for a baby shower.


Newborn sized shoes for Emmy to wear right away! Can't wait for her to get here so that she can actually wear them.

No comments: