Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Shower #1

Emery and I had a very special weekend! She was feted with two incredible baby showers and my mother-in-law and my dear friend, Katie, both flew into town to celebrate with us. First was the shower that Donna, Kriya and Alicia hosted. The ladies outdid themselves, despite the nasty weather that foiled their plans for an outdoor garden party. Didn't matter one bit! The house was gorgeous and the food was delicious. Another special guest also attended the shower.....baby Hayes! I just relish every second I get to spend with him. I actually won't get to see him for almost two weeks now and I am extremely bummed.
The whole crew

Pretty lunch setting

Three generations--four if you count Emmy Cate in my belly

Phinley Hayden Boyd and Hayes Alan Stephens--too cute!

Me with the grandmothers-to-be!

Cindy and Carrie--what great timing! Carrie happened to be visiting from Denver for the week and was able to come to the shower. So great to see you, Carrie!

Donna's floral arrangements were gorgeous! Pink and green--my favorite colors. And the peonies were incredible--the size of baseballs!

No comments: