Monday, May 9, 2011

A Sprinkle for Alison and Baby Girl Kelsey Claire

I was so excited to spend last weekend in Atlanta to host a family "sprinkle" for my sister, Alison. Alison is expecting a baby girl on June 7th. Her name is Kelsey Claire Stephens and she will be joining her adorable big brother, Hayes. Since Alison's first born is a boy, the ladies in our family decided she needed some girly items. Kelsey's nursery is lavendar and green.....but of course she needs lots of PINK stuff as well! The luncheon was held at the Swan Coach House (part of the Atlanta History Center), which is the same place I had my bridesmaids' luncheon. So fun to go back! We had splendid weather and were given a table outside so that we could be as loud and rowdy as we liked without disturbing any of the other ladies. You never know what's going to be said in this family....
Typical Swan Coach House fare: chicken salad in heart shaped pastries, cheese straws and frozen fruit salad. Pretty and delicious!




Kriya, Michelle, Angie, Aunt Donna, Alison, Mom, Nanny and me. This picture makes me laugh because I look like a giant. At just a hair under 5'4" I am seldom the tallest in any group. Our family is tiny! However, I am wearing heels and standing next to Nanny so I'm guessing it's just an optical illusion....darn! I was hoping I had grown some!

Such a fun afternoon! Thanks for coming! Alicia, we missed you. You owe me a trip to Greenville, okay?

No comments: