Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

Ben and Brian kept their Mother's Day plans a secret. I thought this was because they hadn't made any, but I was wrong! They surprised Mom, Nanny, Alison and me with brunch at the Marietta Conference Center Hilton. We were able to eat outside and let Emery and Hayes run wild while we enjoyed the gorgeous weather. Thanks, guys! Let's make this a tradition....it was the perfect spot.
The scheming daddies

Happy mommies....I can't believe Alison is almost a mommy-to-two!


Rocking cousins

Emery thoroughly enjoyed her meal

Hayes ate a few bites, which is a big deal!



Emery running to join a group of kids play tag


Nanny and Hayes


My dad surprised Emery and Hayes each with an enormous teddy bear Sunday morning. Emery loves "Teddy." Here she is having a conversation with him....

Kissing him....


"Mommy, this is where I want to go night-night." Uh, I don't think so.

No comments: