Monday, December 6, 2010

If At First You Don't Succeed......

Before we knew what a disaster Santa at Phipps was going to be, Ben and I made reservations to take Emery to Brunch with Santa at the country club. Thankfully, Emery did a bit better this time. I wasn't able to get any pictures of Emmy on Santa's lap with my own camera, but I'm hopeful that the professional photographer's pictures are worth purchasing. Besides visiting with Santa, we ate a delicious brunch with friends and Emery was able to run around the dining room and lobby with her playmates: Davis, Aven, Hudson and Avery.
Daddy digesting while Emery goes wild
Emery and her future hubby, Davis

Failed attempt at a family Christmas card picture


Festive Maddux

Atticus: "OMG--you look so ridiculous, I can't even look at you."
Maddux: "I know...shut up!"

No comments: