Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Visit with Katie and Ella

My college roommate and dear friend, Katie, was in Charlotte this past weekend with her hubby and adorable little girl, Ella. Katie and Rob were visiting Rob's brother and sister-in-law who live in the fabulous Lake Norman area, which is just an hour and a half from Greenville. Since Katie is usually in upstate New York, Emery and I seized the opportunity to visit with her in North Carolina. The boys went off to the Panthers game and Katie and I hung out and played with our baby girls and caught up. It's such a treat to see her! The last time we saw each other was in May when Emmy was in my belly and Ella was still crawling. Now Ella is a very busy toddling one year old and Emery is a wiggly four month old. Such fun! I think our girls even look kind of alike with their blond hair and big blue eyes. I hope we can get together again soon! Miss you already, Katie!

No comments: