Friday, October 16, 2009

Palm Desert

Last week Ben and I took Emery across the country for her first trip to California and the desert. Ben and his older brother attended a Precision Metalforming Association conference at the JW Marriott in Palm Desert while Emery and I got to play with Grandma and Grandpa, Aunt Korey and Austin. I LOVE Palm Desert. I think I was meant to live in the desert.....hot and dry. Perfect weather! And the hotel was really nice. PMA put on some really great events for us......unfortunately, I did not get any pictures of the Chairman's Dinner party, but given that we were in Palm Springs, the theme was "Hollywood" and we were supposed to come dressed as a movie character. I won the costume contest!!!! I think my mother-in-law got some pictures. I will have to post as soon as she emails them to me. Until then, I'll leave you guessing as to which movie character I portrayed.
Ben, me, Korey and Jerry on our final night.
Daddy and Emmy chillin' poolside
Mommy and Emmy testing the waters

Austin and Emery hanging out together

No comments: