Monday, September 29, 2008

A Note From Maddux (our dog)

Hi everyone! Today was a monumental day in the Slagel household--Mommy and Daddy took me on my first boat ride! Boating and wakeboarding are such a big part of their lives and I am finally able to share in their enjoyment. Usually I am left behind for hours on end during summer weekends while my parents have fun at the lake. But not today! Daddy only needed to take the boat on a quick test drive to check out a leak that had been repaired, so Mommy decided that we should make it a family outing. I'll admit that I was a little scared at first but I quickly took to it like a fish to water, no pun intended. Thankfully, my parents took lots of pictures to document the event, which I have included below. What a blast! It's like riding in a car with all the windows down.....and no roof! I hope to see you all soon!
Love,
Maddux
Heading down the dock......
So far, so good (we're still in the slip at this point)
Whee!
Helping Daddy dock in the slip
Going home!

1 comment:

The Benich Family said...

I love the hair blowing in the wind. too funny! Congrats Maddux!
Kriya