Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Baby Girl!

My cousin, Nathan, and his wife, Michelle, welcomed a baby girl this past weekend! Her name is Lauren Elizabeth Reuter and from what I can see in pictures, she looks a lot like her daddy. She's adorable and joins equally adorable big brother Wyatt. I will get to meet Lauren this Friday when I'm in Atlanta to fly out to NY to go meet another baby (my friend Katie's little girl). Lots of babies! On that note, I can finally reveal that my sister is pregnant! She's due in April and the entire family is thrilled. Lauren Elizabeth was due in late September but, just like her brother, decided to come early. Thankfully, we were able to throw Michelle a family baby shower just in the nick of time. I forgot my camera so I'm including pictures that my very talented cousin sent to me.....Kriya is quite the photographer! She has a camera that I can barely figure out how to turn on and off. Thanks, Kriya, for always capturing our families' special moments in such style!
The women in my family
Angie and Nanny--Angie is also pregnant! She and Shawn will welcome baby boy #3 in January.

Mom and her girls.....and Wade! Can you tell Karen is super excited about finally getting a grandchild?

No comments: