Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Emery is 3!

 Emery is three years old!  Baby girl turned three on June 16th.  We celebrated the night before with my parents at the country club.  My parents started a silver Tiffany's charm bracelet for Emery on her first birthday and get her a charm each year.  The bracelet is so special to Emery and it's really starting to look good now that it's getting full.  In honor of her dance class, my parents chose a little pink ballet slipper for Emery's new charm.  It's precious.  Doesn't every girl react this way to a little blue box?  I know I do!

 The big day!  We opened gifts on the porch over coffee (and chocolate milk)
 In addition to her charm, my parents also gave Emery this amazing pink Power Wheels mustang.  Emery is in love with it!  Both sets of grandparents went completely overboard this year.  Emery is one lucky girl!  Ben's parents gave Emery a microphone and a very generous deposit into her college account. 


 Froggie co-pilot
 Still working on steering
Jamming to the radio.  We ended the day with a Minnie Mouse pool party.....but that deserves its own post! 

No comments: