Thursday, June 28, 2012

 We celebrated Emery's third birthday with a Minnie Mouse themed pool party at Thornblade Country Club.  Such an easy party!  The club did most of the work (the food was delicious) and all of the cleanup.  If I hadn't gone so nuts with the party favors (monogrammed towels), things would have been a breeze.
 My friend Cindy ordered this costume for her daughter's birthday party coming up this weekend.  She offered to let me borrow it if I could find someone will to play the part.  Easy peezy!  I asked our sweet next door neighbor and she found me an available friend ASAP.  Thank you, Joy!
 Emery wasn't too sure about Minnie--nothing like her immediate bolt towards Elmo last year.
 My stacks of finished towels.
 Each kid also got a Minnie cookie.

 Avery, Kristin and Brooke LOVED Minnie Mouse.
 Alison and Kelsey with the large rodent
 Ben started a wrestling match with the Ragsdale kids at the end of the evening.
 The birthday girl and her friends had so much playing ladder golf as the sun went down. 
Happy birthday, Emery!  Mommy loves you more than you'll ever know.

No comments: