Friday, September 23, 2011

Things to do on a Rainy Day

We've had a rainy week here in Greenville. We need the rain, so I'm not complaining, but it's hard coming up with fun ideas for Emery when we're cooped up all day. Thankfully, Casey bravely invited us over to her house to make and decorate cookies with her and Davis. Casey had gone to Hobby Lobby and loaded up on all sorts of fall themed decorating items: pumpkin, acorn and leaf stencils, orange, yellow and green sprinkles, etc. We just used a simple box mix for sugar cookies, but they tasted great. Emery and I had so much fun. Thanks, Casey! I hope your kitchen is okay. I will host a Christmas cookie decorating session.

Davis and Casey in their cute aprons


Melt my heart!



They did a pretty good job of mixing without sampling



Hard at work with their decorating



Enjoying the finished product with some "choc moo!"

No comments: