Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Downtown Greenville Fountain

Greenville is such a family friendly city. Dowtown, right along the banks of the Reedy River, exists this adorable water fountain with a railroad theme, complete with locomotive! Since the weather was very warm and sunny but our pool is not yet open, Emery and I headed to the fountain. This was her first time playing in the fountain and she LOVED it. I felt like the meanest mother on the planet when I made her leave after an hour and fifteen minutes. Her lips were blue and she was shivering! For some reason, the water is FREEZING. I guess because it's coming from underground. Next time I will let Emery stay longer, but it was dinner time and I was starting to worry about hypothermia.










Tired and cold but begging to stay!


I could not get her to leave!

1 comment:

The Benich Family said...

ok, train themed water attraction??? we have to come visit now :)