Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hayes, Peaches and "Twilight"

I took Emery on her first road trip this week. We went down to Atlanta for a visit with Granny and Grandpa as well as Auntie Alison and Cousin Hayes. We also lunched with the girls at La Paz (Melinda was in town from Utah and I have no idea when she will meet Emery if I didn't head down to the ATL during her visit) and attended a Twilight viewing party. Scoff all you want--the book is fabulous (I've only read the first one so far) and the movie was pretty darn good, too.
Emery and Hayes on the activity mat at Granny's
Lunch at La Paz. Emery was a perfect angel until I woke her up for this picture. Oops!

Paige outdid herself with this tribute to Edward Cullen!

Lindsey, Christian and Lilly Clickner came down to Greenville to meet Emery. Thanks for the delicious dinner!

No comments: