Thursday, December 4, 2008

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Ben and I got to spend an entire week with his whole family and a few other Grand Haven families (the Webers and the Clickners) in Zihuatanejo, Mexico. What a fabulous trip! We stayed at the Tides Hotel, which was amazing. Actually, we were in the Residences at the Tides, which are condos. How nice that all the Slagels were able to stay in one condo. Ben and I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with everyone, but hanging out with our 14 month old nephew was especially fun. I can't wait for own little one to make his or her appearance. Here is the link to the Tides: http://www.tideszihuatanejo.com/. If anyone is planning a trip to Mexico, I suggest you stay there! It was heaven on earth.







Fun hotel bar with swings instead of barstools.