Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas Party

Once again Ben and I hosted a neighborhood Christmas party at our house. This year's event took place December 6th and, thankfully, was significantly calmer than last year's soiree. I'm thinking that the husbands (including my own) had been warned by the wives that this party could not go on until 3 AM--what with the hostess being preggers and NOT ABLE TO DRINK! We had a great time. Ben and I really love our neighbors and neighborhood. Brian and Alison and Mom and Dad came up from ATL to help us out. Thank you for all the cleaning up, Mom!
I was really bad about taking pictures....I snapped a few beforehand and as the first guests arrived....and then I completely dropped the ball until Chris and Franklin left the driveway zooming off on a little moped. Too hilarious!











No comments: