Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tea Party

Emery and I hosted a tea party for a dozen of her little friends Tuesday afternoon. Such fun! Emery is really into tea parties lately and apparently so are most two year old little girls. Emery was so excited for days leading up to her party and the big day did not disappoint. An unexpected surprise was that most of our guests brought little hostess gifts for Emery. She was so excited to have presents to open! Now she's confused and thinks she just had another birthday. The party had a snowman theme (Emery's favorite) and the girls all got along really well. And, I used my good Christmas china for the adults and even gave the kids hot chocolate in ceramic Santa Claus mugs and NOTHING got broken! I was fully expecting to be on replacements.com Tuesday evening, but not necessary.

Sweet Zoe brought Emery pink daisies. I think this was the first time Emery has ever been given flowers (shame on you, Daddy!) and she was thrilled.

My Elmo veggie/cheese platter. Thanks, Kriya, for showing me this on Pinterest.



Pink "no-man" cupcakes


The kiddie table

Some of the guests. I couldn't get all twelve of the little ones to sit for a picture at any given moment.



Emery couldn't wait to strip down and open her hostess gifts. So typical.

1 comment:

Tia Coco said...

Elmo Veggie Platter is a great idea!