Monday, December 26, 2011

Early Christmas in Steamboat

Ben, Emery and I spent the week before Christmas in Steamboat Springs, CO, with all of the Slagels (minus Scott--boo!) for an early Christmas and ski vacation. If I posted a picture of every single thing we crammed into the week, this post would be ten pages long. Instead, I'll just post a few highlights from our incredible trip.
Austin is a whiz at Wii. He dominated his Uncle Ben at swordfighting.

Ski bunny Emery. Seriously--how cute is this Spyder ensemble?


Hot tubbing! Nothing better than drinks and a soak in the hot tub after a day on the slopes. Too bad I couldn't participate in any of these activities being preggo.


Ben, Emery, Austin and Jerry

We celebrated Christmas Monday evening. My sister-in-law, Korey, had matching pj's for the kiddos. How adorable are they? I can't wait for Bodie to meet all of his cousins and his sister and participate in our Steamboat trip next year. (Emery, Austin and Alexa)

Silly Emery




Honestly, Emery had more fun playing with the snow than actually skiing on it.


Snow Angel


Whee!




Emery made a new friend!

Austin and Emery dancing on Wii

I gave each of the kids a personalized apron and some spatulas. They got a lot of use out in Steamboat--we made pizzas and cookies


Cookie time!


Linda and Jerry, thank you for our wonderful week at One Steamboat Place. Heaven on earth! Thank you also for being such generous Santas. Emery loves her pram and I am obsessed with my Kindle.

No comments: