Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Princess Camp

Emery and I experienced a major milestone yesterday: she attended her first ever music class (Princess Camp!) that is not a mommy-and-me class. The Princess Camp is for little girls ages 2-4 and it's 90 minutes every Tuesday in July. It's a Kindermusik program, so I knew Emery would love the class. We've been attending Kindermusik for a year now and it's a great way to bond with your child and see how much babies love music! Anyways, my worries were unfounded. Emery didn't cry or ask for "mommy" once. What a relief! She had a blast and can't wait to go back next week.

Hanging up her backpack like a big girl....this is when I started to tear up.

Coloring the Enchanted Forest as part of the icebreaker. This is when I snuck out...


And this is what I returned to! Emery and her new friends prancing around in princess hats and skirts!



Ending the class with a stamp, which is Emery's most favorite part of Kindermusik.

No comments: