Thursday, June 16, 2011

Emery's Birthday Celebration, Part 1

What better way to celebrate my baby girl turning two than by treating her girlfriends to their first pedicures!?!?! Emery turned two Thursday, June 16th. I made appointments several weeks ago with the nice man who owns Lovely Nails on The Parkway for these precious little girls to all come in together and get their toenails painted on Emery's birthday. Honestly, I was a little nervous as to how this would unfold, but the girls were perfect little angels! Emery was so well behaved that she ended up getting a manicure as well. I am thrilled. I hope to make this a regular event with my baby girl. After nails, we headed to Chick fil A for lunch and play time. Emery ended the day by playing in the downtown fountain with Harper and Phinley while dancing to the band playing at Rhythm on the River. Emery, I hope you enjoyed your birthday as much as I did! What a wonderful day.

Phinley, Harper, Emery and Sterling....how cute are these princesses in their tutus?

Phinley and Harper being the perfect little customers


Phinley, Harper, Sterling and Emery. The other ladies in the salon were VERY sweet and did not mind their relaxing manicures/pedicures being interrupted by our little girls.


Emery chose a hot pink polish for her nails and toes and then her nail technician embellished them with white polka dots. Adorable!


Harper chose a pretty light pink color and Phinley opted for frog green. Hilarious.


Emery's toe separators made me laugh


Sassy!


The end result


Still behaving at the drying station....

Checking out the goody bags my mother-in-law helped me make for each of the girls. Inside each bag is a tube of lotion, a lip gloss, glittery nail clippers and nail polish. Thanks Phinley, Harper and Sterling for joining us and helping Emery celebrate! Phinley and her mommy, Debbie, came all the way from Florida to spend this special occasion with us. We're so honored!

1 comment:

LHB said...

This is THE CUTEST THING I have ever seen!! Happy Birthday Emery!