Sunday, January 9, 2011

Steamboat minus the kiddos

Ben and I enjoyed a quick trip to Steamboat with three other couples to kick off the new year. We had a great time....so much, in fact, that I didn't really stop to take many pictures. Thanks to Ben's parents for letting us use their incredible One Steamboat Place membership and to Casey and Reggie Bell, Tara and Fernando Calvo, and Ashley and Will Ragsdale for such a wonderful vacation. Oh yeah, and Ben turned 31 while we were out there. Happy birthday, Benji!

Ben and I making margaritas to take to the hot tub. Nothing better than that after a day on the slopes. Ben was so fond of this robe that he earned the nickname "Hef." And don't I look cute with my fabulous ski helmet hair?
Apres ski

Tara and Nando


Casey and Reggie

Going up the gondola. We had incredible snow, but chilly temperatures. Ben and I are heading back to Steamboat with his entire family in a few weeks. Can't wait to go back!

No comments: