Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy Birthday, Maddux!

Maddux celebrated his 9th birthday March 25th. To comemmorate the special day my parents came up for a visit and brought Sandy and Spark-e for a playdate with the birthday boy. Buddy the Corgi (my neighbor's dog) also joined in the festivities. The doggies played and ate vanilla cupcakes. We sang to Maddux and he got several new toys and his favorite treats (chicken tenders and Bullwrinkles chewies). Maddux's birthday is always a special day to me, but this year even more so considering we almost lost him back in October when he was attacked by another dog. Maddux, I know you feel like you've taken a backseat since Emery's arrival, but you'll always be my first born! I love you very much!
**Notice the little hand taking a swipe at the cupcake.**

No comments: