Monday, March 8, 2010

Giddyup!

Emery and I had such a fun weekend in Atlanta celebrating the 2nd birthday of Miss Avery Calvert! Avery's parents (my good friends, Clint and Sarah) really went above and beyond to make sure all of Avery's guests had an unforgettable experience. And Mother Nature cooperated beautifully. Avery loves animals and her party had a cowboy/cowgirl theme. In addition to pony rides, several little bunnies also made the trek to the Calvert home. Avery's gift from her parents is a fabulous swingset/slide combo which provided hours of entertainment for the little ones waiting for their turn on the ponies. Alison and I made sure Hayes and Emery were decked out in the finest western gear Horsetown had to offer for babies. If I do say so myself, they were pretty cute! Thanks, Clint and Sarah! Happy birthday, Avery!
Maggie and Wade diggin' in to the yummy pizza and fruit salad lunch.
Emery swinging with the help of Grandpa (that's right....my parents crashed the party for a bit because they wanted to see their grandbabies' first experience with horses).

The birthday girl!
The adorable table setting (before the kiddos invaded)
Cowboy Hayes!
Emery and her favorite pony
Emmy liked petting the ponies but I wouldn't say she had a blast riding them.
Hayes and Alison
Rear view of Emery's super cute cowgirl outfit.

My precious little cowgirl!

No comments: