Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Weekends are the best!


Ben and I are really on a roll lately.....we continue to have excellent weekends with friends! This past Friday we picked up pizza at Mellow Mushroom and enjoyed it at the home of Ashley and Will Ragsdale. Ashley and Will lived in the same condo development downtown Greenville as Ben and me we quickly became fast friends. We have so much in common! Ashley and I are both the proud owners of Maltese fur-babies (Maddux and Ritzy are boyfriend/girlfriend), we're both named Ashley, we are both transplants to Greenville due to our hubbies and we're both in the Junior League. Ashley was actually my sponsor during my provisional year. AND, I am a twin and Ashley has twins! Duke and Smith Jackson were just a few months old when I first met them and now they are rambunctious two and a half year old little boys. Adorable! However, I am sad to report that I now am horrible at telling them apart. As a twin myself, this disappoints me greatly. Anyways, we had a fun evening at the Ragsdale house. The boys were very entertaining and Maddux and Ritzy seemed to have a fun "date." In the spirit of the spooky Halloween season, we all managed to get caught up in the movie "The Ring," which was on television. Oh my goodness.....that flick is seriously disturbing!

Saturday morning Christy and Stuart Everett came up from Atlanta to attend the Clemson/GA Tech football game in Clemson. They were kind enough to get tickets for us, too. The game was great....an exciting match which was finally won by Tech. We had a good time tailgating and I have to say that we were all very impressed by the Clemson fans. What a nice bunch of people! Everyone was so friendly and helpful even though Christy's car was decked out with Yellow Jacket garb and we were wearing black and yellow instead of orange and purple. The last time I was in a similar situation was last fall when I attended the Notre Dame/Michigan game in Ann Arbor. Nightmare. Let's just say that the Wolverine fans could learn a thing or two from the Tiger fans.





Ritzy got all dressed up for the occasion!
Not sure which twin this is, but I was so honored that Ashley had them both dressed in the Notre Dame tee shirts I had given them for their birthdays.
Cool pajamas!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

just passing around on blogger! your dog ritzy is really cute =)