Sunday, March 6, 2011

GA Aquarium with Hayes, Auntie Alison, Granny and Opa

Ben has been in Whistler for yet another ski trip the past few days, so Emery and I loaded up and headed down to Atlanta for some fun with Cuz. Our main goal was to get the kids to the GA Aquarium. Success! I love the aquarium and thankfully, Emery does, too! My parents, Alison and Hayes joined us and we had ourselves a ball. We stayed for three hours, had the world's most expensive lunch (I'm not kidding.....$64.00 for pizza, french fries and hot dogs), visited with lots of cool animals and bought some fun souvenirs. I can't wait to take Emery back.

Granny and Opa with their granbabies in front of the Lion fish tank. Crazy looking local fish.
Emery loved petting the stingrays. I've said it before and I'm sure I'll say it again: Emery is fearless.

The moving sidewalk was the highlight of Emery's day. She rode on it repeatedly until I dragged her out of there.
Hayes and Emery checking out the tropical tank.....well, Hayes seems more interested in his shoe. Those are pretty cute saddle oxfords!

MELT MY HEART. Hayes and Emery are so stinkin' cute together!

No comments: