Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Part II

Easter Sunday was spent in Atlanta at my parents' house with all the extended family. What a great day! My family keeps me extremely entertained, largely due to the abundance of super cute kiddos running around at all the family functions. Kids are so funny!


Hayes arrives with his new lawn mower from the Easter bunny, which Emery immediately decides needs a thorough inspection. Emery received a pink mower. Too precious! Speaking of precious, check out the matching seersucker whale outfits. Alison and I love to coordinate their clothes whenever we can. I guess it's part of being a twin. (And no, my parents' house is not crooked. I am just a poor photographer.)
Colt Reuter double fisting during the egg hunt
Kriya brought each of the kids a large Easter egg with a Seasame Street character enclosed. Emery got the only pink egg since she was the only girl. Girls are greatly outnumbered in the family, but they're starting to catch up. We will have three little princesses at Christmas this year! Two years ago we had none! Of course we've also gained two boys in that same time frame.



My mom outdid herself with Easter dinner.....Emery was raiding the fridge late night for some leftovers!

No comments: