Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Parties, Parties, Parties!

Ben and I hosted our annual Christmas party this past Friday night. Of course I was too busy being the hostess with the mostest to take any pictures, but we had a great time and hope to continue making this a tradition. Then Sunday my parents hosted a Sip N' See so that their friends could meet Hayes and Emery. The party was a small little gathering at their house and Alison and I took advantage of the situation to get our Christmas card pictures taken. We had a great time catching up with all the families we've known our entire lives. What a great group!
Dad with his "Delta buddies," Al and Ron
Kay, Dad, Scott, Kathy and Alison

Stephens pic


The guests of honor

One of our Christmas card picture rejects. Trying to get a dog, a baby and a husband to all look at the same camera (with their eyes open, Ben!) proved to be quite challenging.
Now I'm off to the mall to finish my Christmas shopping! (Hopefully).

No comments: