Monday, February 2, 2009

Weekend of Babies!

I hosted a baby shower for my good friends, Debbie and James Boyd, along with my mom and my sister this past Saturday at mom's house. Debbie is expecting a baby girl in early March (Phinley), so we had lots of fun decking out the house and ourselves in pink. Plus, Debbie got some super cute gifts that made me want to go out and give little Emery a major shopping spree. I am excited that Phinley and Emery will grow up being close friends! We were honored to have James's mom, sister and niece come up from Florida for the occasion.
Sunday morning was spent at the house of our friends, Christy and Stuart Everett. Christy and Stuart welcomed Caleb Ray on December 14th and this was the first time I've been able to meet him. He is adorable!!! And Christy looks amazing.....I hope I'm that lucky with the baby weight.



Ben did very well holding a newborn!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww.. Caleb loved meeting you both! Thanks again for breakfast:) You look amazing! Both of you were glowing. I'm so excited for you and your future little baby girl. Can't wait to get the babies together!!