Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Austinator!

Boo hoo! Ben and I are so sad that his brothers and Korey and Austin have left town. We had such a great time with them all here.....now the house feels so empty and boring. I'm sure all that will change in June, though! As I was scrolling through pictures from this weekend to post on the blog I realized that Ben and I only took pictures of Austin. Sorry Jerry, Korey and Scott! Our nephew is just too irresistible.
T-R-O-U-B-L-E! Just look at that little smirk!
Heehee.....look at Daddy's hair.


Playing with the new airplane Alan and Karen Heinz gave me when they babysat.


I can't believe I ate all those wings!

Future boss of Stanco Metal Products. I'm just trying out Uncle Ben's chair.

1 comment:

The Benich Family said...

Is that a Slagel boy or what??? Love the cheeks.
By the way, I love the nursery. I can't believe how much you have done already. I think I picked up my rocker the day before i delivered. Yikes!!
Great job getting prepared :) Baby Slagel is so lucky!
K