Monday, November 10, 2008

Long time, no blog

Sorry for the lapse in blogging.....my computer had that stupid youtube virus (warning: do NOT open an email claiming to be a youtube video, even if it's from someone you know!) and I was internet-less for the past two weeks. Yikes! I am completely internet dependent.....I read foxnews.com and people.com every day.....I check the weather......I email with friends.....look up phone numbers.....shop. I felt like I was in a prison! Fortunately, I had some fun distractions while my computer was out of commission. My in-laws came into town for four days and we had a blast.....going out for nice dinners, boating, shopping, playing cards and just hanging out. The weather was gorgeous while they were in Greenville, which had to be a nice change for them since Michigan's weather is pretty gross this time of year. Ben and I were actually in Charlevoix for two nights this weekend for a wedding and it was raining and snowing the entire time we were there. Yuck! But Charlevoix is a pretty cool town.
Here is a picture of Ben and me and his parents and Maddux on our boat two weekends ago. The leaves are gorgeous!


No comments: